that will make 2010 the best year of your life yet!!
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi
2. Connect with a friend you've lost contact with just to say hi
“The only way to have a friend is to be one” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
“I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me” - Anna Quindlen
4. Take two deep breaths now and smile (for no reason!)
“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves”- Thomas Edison
5. Be a Leader at work and praise someone for a job well done (find something really small they did well and praise them for it)
“We all have ability. The difference is how we use it” - Stevie Wonder
6. Find your purpose in life! Find out why you exist on the beautiful planet Earth. Find out what you are here to do and to achieve for yourself and for others
“The purpose of life is a life of purpose” - Robert Byrne
7. Catch up with a new friend
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born” - Anais Nin
8. Take two deep breaths now and smile (for no reason!)
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing” - George Bernard Shaw
9. Watch 4 to 5 year old children play to relearn the pleasures of doing something just for fun (and then go out and find something simply fun to do now)
“What a wonderful life I've had. I only wish I had realized it sooner” - Collette
10. Know yourself. Know what drives you in life, what motivates you, what irritates you, what brings you joy, happiness, peace and success.
“Know thyself, an unexamined live is not worth living” - Socrates
11. Smile, smile, smile lots more than you’re smiling now.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain
12. Take two deep breaths now and smile (for no reason!)
“Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not?” - George Bernard Shaw